Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sugar

I drew this one day when I was at the famous Tom's Restaurant. If you haven't been there I suggest you do. But don't go on Sunday because they are closed.

I used to have a serious sugar addiction. I'm talking hiding boxes of brown sugar under my bed. It was gross! Now I barely eat sugar, but when I do I can seriously go off. I ate a pint of ice cream the other night in about 5 minutes. I don't know what it is, but when that sweetness hits my tongue I can't slow down. I need to stop talking about this because I'm ready to close the store so I can get a Twix bar...

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid I would smush some butter and brown sugar together and eat it if there was no other candy or sweets in the house. Lately I've noticed that I tend to fall asleep on the couch if I indulge in too much sugar. I don't have the discipline to cut it out of my diet, but I've been trying not to go overboard.

    Now I have that Def Leppard song "pour some sugar on me" in my head.

    ReplyDelete