Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SOUNDS

First, I want to apologize for not posting this week. I was sicker than a dog at the begining of the week and with my kids starting Spring break today, there was so much crap to coordinate, a blog post just wasn't on my list of shit to do. I know you will all forgive me. If not... Well, as we say in Brooklyn, 'fuck you!' Now to the business at hand, my sketch and something about it... Enjoy!

What the hell is this obsession I have with music? I can't get enough of it and this shitty Nano just doesn't hold enough music for me. Plus, what the hell was I thinking getting a pink Nano? Oh yeah, I let my daughter pick it out. I guess at 6 pink is the way to go. If I was younger (like a teenager) I would have seriously thrown up at the thought of anything pink in my possession. Suddenly I have this new found love of pink. How the hell did that happen? I mean I'm a product of the 80s, but I was all about black. Maybe a splash of red or purple, but pink??? No way! Now I have pink shirts, socks, leggings and even a pink Adidas track jacket! Sometimes I think I've gone over the edge. But then I realize I just have to accept the fact that I actually like pink now. It's okay. Really it is.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that the the only words you know are those with only 4 letters...poor kids of yours. They will never know a larger vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete